California General Practice Law Firm Counsels Individuals and Small Business Clients
Sanger attorneys with more than 55 combined years of experience deliver results and superior service
Walton & Mitchell represents clients in estate planning, probate, and commercial real estate legal matters and provides business counsel. We serve clients in Sanger, California and throughout the eastern half of Fresno County. If you have been named executor of an estate, are confused about the legal formation of your small business or need an attorney to handle the real estate closing on your new office, Walton & Mitchell has the skills to take your case.
Attorneys Grant Nicolas Mitchell and Susan K. Arthur and retired partner James R. Walton are respected by clients and peers for their experience and long history of professionalism and high ethical standards. Clients can expect the following from us:
- Experienced representation — We are skilled mediators and litigators with more than 55 combined years of experience. Clients benefit from our extensive files of estate planning, business counseling and commercial real estate case histories.
- Problem-solving skills — At Walton & Mitchell, our attorneys are valuable legal partners to business clients, devising creative solutions to solve business problems. Our clients are confident that we share their focus on their bottom lines while providing effective counsel on legal issues and decision-making.
- Superior client service — We build relationships with clients and take great satisfaction contributing to their success. You receive personal attention throughout your case, from strategy development to final resolution. We are accessible and responsive, returning calls and emails and answering questions promptly. We offer a free initial consultation.
- Probate/Estate planning — We have experience guiding clients through the probate process, including filing wills, collecting assets, paying taxes, locating beneficiaries and valuing the estate.
- Business counseling — Walton & Mitchell counsels businesses on formation strategies and related issues, including insurance coverage, investment strategies and corporate compliance.
- Real estate — Our firm handles commercial real estate closings, construction and build-outs, mortgages, leasing contracts, and land use and zoning.
Contact a California general practice law firm for a free initial consultation
Call Walton & Mitchell at 559-875-5505 or contact us online to schedule a free initial appointment on your estate planning, business counseling or commercial real estate legal issue. Located in Sanger, we are eager to go to work for you.